Chrismukkah is over, the New Year has been rung in, but there’s still one more winter holiday to look forward to...That’s right! It’s time to get ready for Valentine’s Day. V-day is our favorite holiday, because it’s by far the sexiest. The best Valentine’s tradition? Splurging on fun lingerie to make yourself feel sexy. Whether you’re buying a little something to look extra hot for your partner, or just to boost your confidence, we’ve scoured the internet and come up with the ultimate list for the best inclusive lingerie you can buy this Valentine’s Day. Best of all? We have something on our list for everyone’s style.
1. MeUndies Known for their ultraplush cotton, MeUndies are one of the comfiest options on our list. They’re also great for anyone who prefers something cute and funny to something super duper sexy, with tons of print options from heart boxers to Baby Yoda thongs. The underwear company is unique in that it lets you match your partner by picking two sets of matching underwear in different styles and sizes. Our rec? These boyshorts that remind you to send noods.
2. Fleur du Mal If feminine high-end luxury is your style, then look no further than Fluer du Mal. You’ll feel like you’re backstage at a lush Parisian fashion event in this thong made of tan mesh, hand stitched with velvet floral-inspired designs. If you’re one for matching sets, you can go all-out with the thong, garter belt, and demi bra.
3. TomboyX Created by two women who didn’t see themselves reflected in underwear options, TomboyX was founded with the intention to make “underwear that anybody could feel comfortable in, regardless of where they fell on the size or gender spectrum.” These 6” trunks with a faux fly in navy with a rainbow are our rec for a fun spin on a sleek look.
4. SavagexFenty Rihanna’s lingerie line is the epitome of cool, with fashion-forward styles for all body types. Our fave? This deep cut lace bodysuit with keyhole detail and a bow. In bright white you’ll look angelic AF, or you can rock a lavender look to make yourself feel like royalty (purple is the official color of queens).
5. Carmen Liu Lingerie This underwear line is all about luxury. Made of Italian satins and luxurious stretch lace, the panties have a specially designed gusset for pre-op trans women, nonbinary people, and anyone else who’s interested in tucking. Our pick is the quintessential piece of lingerie, a red thong with black detail.
6. Negative Underwear Negative Underwear is a line designed to be the best underwear you’ll ever wear. A perfect fit for minimalists, the line focuses on doing the essentials right and ditches all the decorative fluff that other lines pride themselves on. This micromesh brief offers a little peek-a-boo action, making it comfortable and sexy.
7. Skims Kim Kardashian’s shapewear and underwear line is famous for providing next-level support for your figure, and for coming in every shade for every woman. This high waist thong is the best of both worlds: the control top smooths the look of your tummy, while the thong bottom makes sure you’ll never have another underwear line.
8. Hanky Panky Hanky Panky revolutionized the thong with exclusive, copyrighted laces for an absolute one-of-a-kind buttery fit. But in recent years, they’ve expanded on their classic thongs, with a wider range of panty selections made with the ultimate care. Our pick? This white lace crotchless brief with a feminine pink bow is incredibly sexy (um..hello crotchless!) but made from the same exclusive lace that makes their thongs the most comfortable out there.
9. Lorals That’s right, it’s our blog and you better believe we’re gonna toot our own horn. Lorals are unlike any other lingerie option, because they’re made of silky latex that’s 10x thinner than regular lingerie to maximize sensations and minimize worries. Lorals come in Bikini and Shortie cuts, so there’s a style for everyone. Plus the latex design lets you try out all sorts of kinky play, like ripping through your partner’s panties with your teeth or snapping the band for a whole new sensation.
There you have it! All the best Valentine’s underwear options rounded up in one place. Whether you’re spending it with your sweet heart, or just eating candy hearts in your underwear, you’ll look fabulous this February.
Written by the Lorals Team. The Lorals Team is here to offer inclusive, honest, and accurate pleasure education for all. Each article is reviewed by our experts and educators to ensure you get the facts and answers you need.
Reviewed and edited by Melanie Cristol J.D. Melanie is the founder and CEO of Lorals. She studied Sociology at Columbia College at Columbia University, and she received her Juris Doctorate from Columbia Law School. Prior to creating and patenting Lorals, Melanie was a healthcare and consumer products attorney, and she was part of the legal team that secured gay marriage rights for the western United States. Melanie also fought for LGBTQ rights in California and Ohio as a field organizer with the National LGBTQ Task Force.