Effective Date of Current Policy: October 13, 2016
This Site is designed for and intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this Site by children, minors and others under your care. You agree to be responsible for their use of this Site.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
SITE ACCESS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
If you open an account, register, or provide us with any information, you agree to complete the account initiation, registration, or other process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. You agree that you will provide true, current, complete, and accurate information in connection with any inquiry, quote request, or other request for information. Lorals is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any incorrect, outdated, or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control or Lorals.
We grant you a limited license to use the Site for personal use only. Consequently, this grant does not allow you to do any of the following: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read, including using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post, or transmit any of the contents of this Site (including any Marks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
When you visit the Site, send us e-mails, live chat, or enter an email address anywhere on the Site, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Lorals, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to support@MyLorals.com.
Images of people, places, and/or products posted on this Site are either the property of Lorals, or are used by us with express permission. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials (together, with “Marks” (as defined below), “Lorals Content”) is the property of Lorals or its licensors, partners or affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of this Site is the exclusive property of Lorals and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on this Site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. You may use the materials or content on this Site only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the materials or content on this Site, please contact us at support@MyLorals.com.
The Company name, the term “Love Oral Always”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use, display, or reproduce such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, Company e-mail addresses, Company phone numbers, Company contact information, and other features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to transmit, post, submit, publish, or display to the Company or to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “transmit”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or via the Site or to the Company.
Any User Contribution you transmit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right in perpetuity to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. Any User Contribution you transmit may be used by Lorals or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Lorals may use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User Contribution for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
By submitting any User Contribution to Lorals, you are agreeing and you do agree that Lorals has the right to publish any such material for any type of use as outlined above including for promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation of any kind to you, and you waive any and all rights of publicity, privacy, or any other rights of a similar nature, in addition to any moral rights you may have in the material. As a result, we must ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, catalog ideas, or original artwork. However, if you choose to do so, you are forever assigning all rights in such original creative materials to Lorals.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
Lorals has no obligation to display or post any User Contributions. We have the right to:
- Remove, delete, redact, modify, or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. You waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, vulgar, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Require Lorals to obtain any licenses from or make any payments in any amounts to any third party throughout the world.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions; barter; or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Lorals a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the specific material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Lorals to locate the material on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Lorals a counter-notice.
Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to support@MyLorals.com. Consult your legal advisor and see 17 U.S.C. § 512 before filing a notice or counter-notice as there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LINKING TO THE SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE SITE
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
USE OF SITE
The following uses of the Site are prohibited. You may not:
- use the site in any way that violates applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Site;
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate Lorals, a Lorals employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material;
- sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Site to a third party without our express written consent;
- use the Site in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the Site or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to Lorals or others;
- access the Site from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Lorals or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
By using the Site you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk.
We are not responsible for any disputes or disagreements between you and any third party you interact with using the Site. You assume all risk associated with dealing with third parties. You agree to resolve disputes directly with the other party. You release Lorals from all claims, demands, and damages in disputes among users of the Site. You also agree not to involve us in such disputes. Use caution and common sense when using the Site.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Similarly, we make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the Services. Use the Site at your own risk.
We make no promises and disclaim all liability of specific results from the use of the Site.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
Your use of the Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the Site is at your own risk. The Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the site, its content or any services or items obtained through the Site will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event will the Company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site, any websites linked to it, any content on the Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
To the fullest extent possible by law, the Company’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the site or your use of any content made available by us, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise), will not exceed $100.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You are giving up your right to have a trial by jury
- You are giving up your right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit involving any such dispute; and
- You must file any claim within one (1) year after such claim arose or it is forever barred.
You and Lorals agree that each of us may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as part of any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both you and Lorals agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. Also, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Lorals users.
NOTE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Product from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445- 1254 or (800) 952-5210. You may contact us at support@MyLorals.com.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This site is operated by Lorals and Brazen Goods LLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to support@MyLorals.com in the manner and by the means set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act section herein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to support@MyLorals.com.